The DuBell Lumber custom millwork department has served the region for over 30 years. Within our 11,000 square foot shop you’ll find the experienced craftsmen and state-of-the art millwork equipment that let us create beautiful mouldings, cabinetry, stairs, doors, and more... for area contractors, architects, remodelers, and renovators.
We make custom moulding in many wood varieties and in PVC. With over 300 knives in stock, we can produce any profile you want, in lengths up to 16 feet. We also:
• Fashion curved/radius mouldings and jambs, up to 7 inches wide, in wood and PVC;
• Match moulding profiles in wood and PVC, including providing historic matching services;
• Design one-of-a-kind custom moulding profiles.
We design interior and exterior stairs, including rails, balusters, and newels. We can:
• Build circular, flared, straight, and spiral stairs;
• Offer open or boxed stringers, a variety of step options, and balusters in wood, metal, or completely custom designs;
• Construct either over-the-post or post-to-post railing styles;
Other Types of Custom Millwork
DuBell Lumber can create just about any type of custom interior or exterior millwork your job requires. For example, we can build:
• Custom front doors and entry systems;
• Custom interior doors;
• Brackets and corbels (both structural and decorative);
• Custom beadboard and shiplap (please contact us for more information);
• Mantels, including matching those in a historic renovation project;
• Columns, both exterior and interior.
Depending on the project, we can create detailed shop drawings, conduct professional job site measurement, and provide on-site delivery services. Contact us today to discuss your custom millwork needs!